The best gaming phone for 2021 has yet to find its hype in the market. Neither globally nor at the domestic level has seen a significant sales chart.
This list of good quality gaming phones is certainly not arbitrary, because it is truly a cellphone designed for gamers, from design, specifications, features to accessories.
Two thumbs up for ASUS and Xiaomi for daring to present the best mobile gaming, namely ROG Phone 2 and Xiaomi Black Shark 2 and Black Shark 2 Pro officially to Indonesia.
Even though the opportunity is not certain, at least, ASUS is willing to open the way for the Indonesian mobile gaming market. ASUS is a pioneer because it has previously released the first generation ROG Phone in Indonesia.
Asus best gaming cellphone
Apart from ASUS, there are actually several vendors who have officially released the best HP gaming. Not a tinny HP gaming, because this is really designed for gamers, you know.
Of course, with the design, specifications and accessories that are gamers oriented. And what is very unfortunate, some of the best gaming cellphones that should be competitors to ROG Phone do not dare to enter Indonesia.
List of Best Gaming Phones as of March 2021
So, are you curious and want to know what HP gaming should enter Indonesia besides the ROG Phone series and Black Shark 2 Series? Check out the list.
Asus ROG Phone 2
The price of the ASUS ROG Phone 2 itself is estimated to be in the range of 8 million. Judging by the completeness embedded in this cellphone, it seems that many gamers will be eyeing it.
ASUS ROG Phone II specifications
Processor: 2.96GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Plus Mobile Platform with 7nm, 64-bit octa-core processor
- GPU: Qualcomm Adreno 640
- UI: Android Pie with new ROG UI
- Display: 6.59-inch 19.5: 9 (2340 x 1080) 120Hz / 1ms AMOLED 10-bit HDR display; Ultra low touch latency at 49ms; 600nits outdoor readable brightness; Delta E <1
- 111.8% of the DCI-P3 color gamut; 500,000: 1 contrast ratio; AMOLED display with Corning Gorilla 6 Glass; Blue-light filter for eye care; Supports Always On; Capacitive touch panel with 10-point multitouch (supports glove touch)
- Dimensions: 170.99 x 77.6 x 9.48 mm
- Weight: 240g
- Battery: 6000mAh
- Memory: Up to LPDDR4X12GB RAM
- Storage: Up to UFS 3.0 512GB
- Sensor: in-display fingerprint sensor, face recognition, accelerator, e-compass, gyroscope, proximity sensor, Hall sensor, ambient light sensor, ultrasonic sensors for AirTrigger II and grip press, dual vibrators
- Wireless Technology: 4G LTE up to 1.2Gbps downloads with integrated Qualcomm; Snapdragon X24 LTE modem; Qualcomm Wi-Fi 802.11a / b / g / n / ac; Wi-Fi Direct; Bluetooth 5.0 (EDR + A2DP); supportsQualcomm aptX, aptX HD and aptX Adaptive; NFC
- GPS; Supports GPS (L1 + L5), GLO, BDSj GAL (E1 + E5a), QZSS (L1 + L5)
- I / O ports: Side: Custom USB-C; Supports USB 3.1 Gen 2 / DP 1.4 (4K) / fast charging (PD 3.0 + QC 4.0) (30W); 30W ROG HyperCharge direct charging
- Bottom: USB-C; Supports USB 2.0 / fast charging (PD3.0) (30W) / direct charging; 3.5mm headphone jack
- Main Rear Camera: 48MP SONY IMX586 flagship sensor, Quad Bayer Technology, F1.79, 0.8µm / 1.6µm effective pixel size, 1 / 2.0 ?, 2 × 1 OCL PDAF, LED flash
- Second rear Camera: 13MP, 125? ultra-wide, F2.4, Real-time distortion correction
- Front Camera: 24MP, 0.9µm, Quad Bayer Technology, F2.0
- Voice Wakeup: Yes
- Speakers: Dual front-facing stereo speakers with DTS: X Ultra Virtual Surrounding Sound; Stereo speaker with dual NXP TFA9874 smart amplifier for louder, deeper and less distorted sound effect
- NFC: Supported
Xiaomi Black Shark 2 and Black Shark 2 Pro
The Xiaomi BlackShark 2 is a monster cellphone that carries a 6.39-inch HDR AMOLED screen that is pressure sensitive with low latency (43.5ms) and has a brightness level of 430 nits.
One of the best Xiaomi phones 2020 has a front-facing stereo speaker and an X-shaped antenna. This antenna concept allows the cellphone to still receive a signal when held in any position.
This Xiaomi gaming cellphone is also equipped with an in-display fingerprint scanner. Black Shark 2 is also included in the large HP battery category with a capacity of 4000mAh. This battery can be charged via 27W fast-charging.
Latest Xiaomi Black Shark 2 gaming cellphone
The Xiaomi Black Shark 2 processor relies on the Snapdragon 855 which already has a vapor chamber cooling system. As a result, the heat in his body can be reduced to 14 degrees Celsius. Very helpful when playing games because HP performance is maintained.
Black Shark 2 Pro is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+ processor, supports the latest Elite Gaming Platform, which allows players to win games.
Mobile black shark 2 pro gaming
Fully protected by the direct touch of the liquid cool system, the gaming flagship Black Shark ensures SoC performance by reducing the core CPU temperature.
The rear camera of the Xiaomi Black Shark 2 relies on a 48MP resolution which is tagged with a 12MP 2x zoom telephoto lens. The Xiaomi Black Shark 2 selfie camera has a resolution of 20MP.
Black Shark 2 6 + 128GB, with unbeatable prices starting at Rp.5,999,000. Black Shark 2 Pro for early birds, starting from IDR 7,999,000 with a free gamepad. While the Black Shark 2 Pro is a limited edition Lava Orange,
Asus ROG Phone
The ASUS ROG Phone is clad in capable hardware to make gaming applications more optimal with the Snapdragon 845 chipset (S0C) with an overclocked speed of up to 2.96 Ghz.
This gaming cellphone is available in 8GB RAM with a choice of 128GB or 512GB ROM.
In addition, the ASUS ROG Phone Indonesia’s screen that stretches 6 inches with a resolution of 2,160 x 1,080 pixels has a refresh rate of up to 90 Hz, which makes movement smoother thanks to the Adreno 630 graphics processor (GPU) that displays brilliant colors.
In addition to gahar for gaming application business, this cellphone also provides a camera to still meet the photography needs of its users.
On the back of the cellphone, there are dual cameras, each with 12MP and 8MP resolutions, complete with EIS features. As for the selfie camera, there is an 8MP lens with wide-angle features.
Razer Phone and Razer Phone 2
When it first appeared to the public, this Razer smartphone really grabbed attention. The predicate that HP gaming deserves this cellphone is a blessing
seriousness in terms of design, specifications and features.
The first generation Razer Phone is powered by the Snapdragon 835 chipset and 8GB RAM. While the second generation uses Snapdragon 845. The internal memory is 64GB which can be expanded up to 400GB.
For gamers, a 4000mAh capacity battery is certainly sufficient. Its flagship technology is a display that supports a 120Hz refresh rate. So the image transition image is very smooth and anti-broken.
Indeed, this series did not officially enter the Indonesian market. But if you are observant and diligent in hunting, there are several online stores that sell them with a distributor warranty.
Xiaomi Black Shark and Black Shark Helo
Xiaomi is also actually no less violent when it releases HP gaming. They already have two Xiaomi phones for games which unfortunately are reluctant to enter Indonesia officially.
The specifications of Black Shark and Black Shark Helo are pretty god. Both of them support the Snapdragon 845 chipset. There are two variants of the Black Shark, namely 6GB RAM / 64GB RAM and 8GB RAM / 128GB ROM.
Meanwhile, Black Shark Helo offers 10GB / ROM 256GB RAM variants and 6 / 8GB RAM and 128GB ROM. Unlike the Razer Phone, the Black Shark series screen already has an 18: 9 aspect ratio.
In addition, Black Shark has additional accessories in the form of a special gamepad which is sold separately. When compared to its rivals, Black Shark, including cheap gaming HP.
Even though it’s not 1 million HP gaming or 3 million HP gaming because the price is still over 5 million, but for an integrated gaming device the Black Shark price is seriously quite tempting.
Xiaomi Black Shark and Black Shark Helo specifications:
To monitor the specifications of these two variants, you can access the following links: Xiaomi Black Shark and Black Shark Helo. Black Shark series prices are offered starting from around 5 million in several Indonesian online stores.
Nubia Red Magic and Red Magic Mars
Just like the two series above, Nubia Red Magic has also entered the second generation. There are several differences apart from design.
The Nubia Red Magic packs a Snapdragon 835 chipset while the Nubia Red Magic Mars relies on Snapdragon 845.
For memory, the Nubia Red Magic relies on 8GB RAM / 128GB RAM and is supplied with a 3800 mAh capacity battery. This series is also supported by an impressive cooling technology called the Air Convection Cooling System.
With the 9-Heat Radiation Air Slot facility, gamers are free to play all the time, for life while the cellphone remains cool. Ha ha.